This week in DSMMCM1314 we looked at ERM (Electronic Relationship Management). This task involved some careful thinking, deciding whether our proposition is based on a certain level of relationship with our customers. We used this framework to access different aspects of the service we have chosen and how it will affect customers in different ways. It gave us an incite into some risks which we might be presented with and also some opportunities which we can elaborate on and gain sufficient competitive advantage over competitors.
In this tutorial we:
1. Rated our service in regards of:
- Cost ranging from low to high.
- Relativity to life quality.
- Whether the service is easily substitutable of not.
- Social perception of the service.
- Intended usage.
- The extent of the service’s digital consumer life cycle.
- The impact on the consumers lifestyle.
2. We evaluated each stage of the Electronic Customer Relationship which involved:
- How we would acquire new clients or client details.
- How we would convert these potential clients into paying clients.
- How we would keep these paying clients and potentially consider us again in the future.
- How we would minimize the loss of clients once the transaction has taken place.
3. Finally we evaluated interactivity and individualisation:
- We discussed how we could raise the level of interactivity between the organisation and the customer.
- We discussed how we could increase the level of individualisation for each customer and make it feel like a more personal service.